Mock Sliders Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages dinner rolls
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix together corned beef, sour cream and dry onion soup mix.
step 2: Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread bottoms with the corned beef mixture. Replace tops.
step 3: Microwave 30 to 45 seconds on high heat, until hot and moist. Top with dill pickle slices before serving.