Mom's Quick Pasta Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/3 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: In a large skillet cook ground beef. Mix in the tomato paste, tomato sauce, onion soup mix, water, basil, garlic, oregano, salt, and ground black pepper.
step 2: Simmer until heated through.