Mom's Salmon Mousse Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup scalded milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8x4 inch loaf pan.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, bread crumbs, carrots, mustard, eggs, milk, butter, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper using your hands until evenly blended. Press into the greased loaf pan.
step 3: Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool 5 minutes before serving.