Mom's Seafood Pasta Salad for a Crowd Recipe
- 1 (32 ounce) package dried small pasta shells
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bottle French dressing
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (5 ounce) cans water packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tiny shrimp, drained
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, toss together cooked pasta, celery and green onions. Mix in French dressing, thousand island dressing and mayonnaise. Fold in tuna and shrimp. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 3 hours.