Mom's Sour Cream Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
step 1: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and saute until browned, about 5 to 7 minutes.
step 2: When chicken is browned, stir in sour cream, mushrooms, ketchup and mustard; season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.