Mom's Spiced Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 2: In a bowl, mix the eggs, evaporated milk and pumpkin. In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon, allspice and cloves. Stir into the pumpkin mixture. Pour into the pie crust.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking 45 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool on a metal rack.