Monterey Nacho Snack Mix Recipe
- 6 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 drops hot sauce
- 4 cups Cheez-It® White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
- 4 cups corn chips
- 2 cups mini pretzels
step 1: Heat oven to 250 degrees.
step 2: Melt margarine in a large baking pan with sides. Add Worcestershire Sauce to margarine and mix well. Add remaining ingredients and gently stir until evenly coated.
step 3: Bake 45 minutes, stirring frequently. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in airtight container.