Montreal Steak, Apricot, Pepper Skewers with Tomato Olive Relish Recipe
- 2 pounds strip or sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 16 dried apricots
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olive halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup julienne-cut fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
step 1: Rub steak with olive oil, then with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
step 2: Thread skewers, starting and ending with red pepper, and alternating steak, red onion, red pepper and apricot.
step 3: Preheat a grill or broiler to medium-high. Cook skewers 4-6 minutes per side or until meat is done.
step 4: In a medium bowl, combine relish ingredients. Serve skewers with relish.