Moroccan Lamb Kabobs Recipe
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 cup raisins
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt to taste
- coarsely ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together ground lamb, raisins, goat cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, garlic, cilantro, cayenne pepper, cumin, ground coriander, salt and black pepper. Divide the mixture into approximately 6 even portions, and press around skewers.
step 3: Place skewers on the grill. Cook approximately 4 minutes per side, or until the cheese has melted, the raisins are tender and lamb has reached desired doneness.