Mosaic Cookies Recipe
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ pound rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
step 1: Melt the chocolate squares and margarine together. Stir in the vanilla and the pinch salt.
step 2: Beat the egg white and slowly add the confectioners' sugar. Blend well. Stir in the chocolate mixture, the marshmallows and the chopped nuts. Blend well. Shape mixture into a log shape and roll firmly in the graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate. Slice log when ready to serve.