Mostaccioli Mosta Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until done. Drain. Add tomato sauce, olives, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and oregano. Simmer 15 minutes.
step 2: Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
step 3: Please mostaccioli in a shallow, 3 quart baking dish. Toss with butter or margarine. Pour meat sauce over, and top with shredded mozzarella.
step 4: Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.