Mou Shu Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup plum jam
- 1 cup pitted and sliced plums
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 cups shredded savoy cabbage
- 3 small carrots, shredded
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
step 1: To Make Plum Sauce: Combine the plum jam, plums and vinegar in 1-quart saucepan. Mix together and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until plums are tender. Set aside and keep warm.
step 2: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken in oil for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
step 3: Stir in remaining ingredients except tortillas. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until cabbage is crisp-tender.
step 4: Warm tortillas. Place 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture on each tortilla; roll tortilla around filling. Serve wraps with Plum Sauce.