Mou Shu Pork Wraps Recipe
- 12 ounces lean boneless pork loin, sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 10 large white mushrooms, julienned
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- ¼ cup sake
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Wrap tortillas in foil.
step 2: Heat a large skillet over high heat until very hot. Add pork, onion, ginger, and garlic; cook and stir until pork is brown and onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Mix in bok choy, red bell pepper, and mushrooms; cook and stir until bell pepper is tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
step 3: Place tortillas in oven for 8 minutes, or until warm.
step 4: Meanwhile, return pan to high heat source, and mix in bean sprouts, sake, and hoisin and soy sauces; cook and stir until bean sprouts are tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
step 5: Remove tortillas from oven. Divide pork mixture among tortillas, and roll up. Serve immediately.