Mushroom Patties Recipe
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Combine bread crumbs, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, nuts, eggs and onion soup mix in a medium size mixing bowl. Mix well.
step 3: Form the mixture into patties and place one at a time in a skillet with oil. Fry until both sides of the patties are browned.
step 4: In a small bowl mix mushroom soup and milk together.
step 5: Place fried patties in a 9x13 inch casserole dish. Pour the milk and mushroom soup mixture over the patties. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.