Mushroom Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 5 cups dry egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen carrots
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sliced potatoes, drained
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 3: In a mixing bowl combine soup, milk, and water. Pour a small amount of the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish; enough to just cover the bottom.
step 4: Layer the cooked noodles, flaked tuna, peas, carrots, and potatoes until all used up. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the layers. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika. Lightly coat the entire casserole with bread crumbs.
step 5: Cover and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.