Mushroom in the Middle Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl combine sausage, beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
step 3: Roll out mixture flat, 8 inches by 8 inches square. Spread 1/2 can of soup over meatloaf, roll up and seal edges. Place in a loaf pan.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Add remaining soup and bake for another 20 minutes.