Mustard and Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup canned yellow corn
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, broccoli, carrot, corn, tomatoes and bell peppers.
step 3: Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mustard, Italian dressing, vinegar, brown sugar, celery seed and basil. Pour over salad and mix well. Refrigerate until chilled.