My Ambrosia Recipe
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
step 1: Drain and rinse the fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, maraschino cherries, and crushed pineapple in a colander. Place the fruit mixture and half of the strawberries in a large bowl.
step 2: Fold in the whipped topping into the fruit mixture and add the coconut, walnuts, toffee bits, and miniature marshmallows. Gently mix until thoroughly combined. Garnish with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate 45 minutes, or until ready to serve.