My Favorite Soup Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup milk, or as needed
step 1: In a soup pot, slowly melt cream cheese and butter over low heat. Add green onions and simmer 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in potato soup and corn. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
step 2: Stir in milk to desired consistency. Begin with 1/2 cup of milk and add more if needed. Soup will be thick. Add shrimp and heat thoroughly.