My Own Mickmack Recipe
- 1 cup leftover cooked pinto beans
- 1 cup leftover cooked macaroni
- 1 cup leftover ground sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped and sauteed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl combine the beans, macaroni, sausage, onion, tomatoes, parsley, cayenne pepper, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and spread mixture in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.