My Veggie Thing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms with juice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
step 1: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the onions, green onion, and garlic until tender. Mix in the bouillon cubes and soy sauce until the cubes are dissolved.
step 2: Stir in the tomato, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, and cooked rice. Cook, stirring constantly until the broccoli is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper before serving.