Nacho Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into bite size strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 (18 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef, onion and garlic until beef is evenly brown. Drain excess fat. Remove from heat, and stir in tomatoes and jalapenos. Pour half of beef mixture in a 9x13 inch pan. Top with a layer of tortilla chips, 1/2 of black olives, 1/2 of tomato and 1/2 of shredded cheese. Repeat layers.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.