Nacho Pie II Recipe
- 4 cups nacho-flavor tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch pie plate. Spread crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
step 2: Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is well browned. Drain fat. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture over chips. Top meat with chili beans, tomato sauce, and cheese.
step 3: Bake pie, uncovered, until filling is hot and the cheese is melted, 15 to 17 minutes.