Nacho Pizza with Beans and Olives Recipe
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup ORTEGA® Refried Beans
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- tortilla chips
- chopped fresh cilantro
step 1: PREHEAT oven according to pizza crust package directions.
step 2: COMBINE pizza sauce and beans in small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edge; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, olives and chiles.
step 3: BAKE according to pizza crust package directions or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Garnish with tortilla chips and cilantro.