Nancy's Chocolate Fudge Pie Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ tablespoon butter flavored extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
step 1: Mix in a medium saucepan and cook until thick the white sugar, cocoa, milk, flour, dash, salt, egg yolks, and butter flavoring. Add in the vanilla and margarine and remove from heat. Let cool.
step 2: Put into baked pie crust and top with your favorite meringue recipe. Cool in refrigerator.