Napa Cabbage Noodle Salad Recipe
- 1 large head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 3 ounces blanched slivered almonds
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
step 1: Place the cabbage in a large bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the ramen noodles, sesame seeds, almonds until lightly browned; set aside to cool.
step 2: Prepare the dressing by mixing the canola oil, soy sauce, sugar, balsamic and white vinegars in a blender until smooth.
step 3: About 30 minutes before serving, toss the dressing and cabbage mixture together; chill. Just before serving, toss the noodle mixture with the cabbage mixture.