Nesselrode Pie I Recipe
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon rum flavored extract
- 8 maraschino cherries, chopped
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- ⅛ cup grated semisweet chocolate
step 1: In a saucepan, combine pudding mix with 1 1/2 cup milk. Cook until thick. Add rum flavoring and chopped cherries. Remove from heat. Let cool to room temperature.
step 2: In a large bowl, whip the cream. Add 1/2 of the cream to the pudding mixture and fold in. Pour pudding mixture into graham cracker crust.
step 3: Decorate with remaining whipped cream and then grated chocolate.