New York Finger Lakes Chicken Recipe
- 10 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
step 1: In a shallow glass bowl combine the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, and vinegar. Whisk until fully blended. Reserve 1/4 of the sauce for basting. Pierce chicken pieces with a fork and add to remaining sauce, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to marinate.
step 2: Lightly oil grill and preheat to medium high.
step 3: Remove chicken pieces from sauce/marinade and grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Baste with reserved sauce while grilling.