Nicoise Tofu Skillet Supper Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 4 small red potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
step 1: Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion in oil 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in potatoes; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
step 2: Stir in green beans, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are tender and potatoes are light golden brown.
step 3: Stir in tofu and tomatoes. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and gently, just until hot. Sprinkle each serving with egg.