No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate graham crackers
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and 3 cups milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping and beat with mixer for 2 minutes.
step 2: In a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish.
step 3: Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over crackers, then top with graham crackers. Spread remaining pudding over crackers; top second pudding layer with another layer of crackers.
step 4: To make topping: In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1/4 cup milk, cocoa and sugar and allow to boil for 1 minute; remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Mix well and cool.
step 5: Pour sauce over graham cracker layer and refrigerate until set; serve.