No-Bake Cranberry Sauce Pie Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
step 1: Beat the cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl until smooth and fluffy. Sift in the confectioner's sugar and mix until thoroughly blended. Spread evenly over the bottom of the graham cracker pie crust.
step 2: Whisk the gelatin and boiling water together in a small bowl until dissolved. Stir in the cranberry sauce and walnuts. Pour over the cream cheese layer in the pie crust. Refrigerate until set, 3 to 4 hours. Serve chilled.