No-Bake Granola Bars Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
step 1: COMBINE first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
step 2: BRING brown sugar and syrup to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended.
step 3: POUR peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until coated; let stand 10 minutes.
step 4: STIR in chocolate morsels. Press mixture into 13- x 9-inch pan; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.