No-Bake Trail Mix Bars Recipe
- 4 cups toasted oat cereal (such as Cheerios®)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies®)
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M;'s®)
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
step 1: Combine oat cereal, rice cereal, peanuts, milk chocolate pieces, and raisins in a large bowl.
step 2: Combine syrup and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter, and mix until well combined. Pour over cereal mixture in the bowl. Mix until well coated.
step 3: Spread into a 9x13-inch pan. Wet your hands with cold water and press mixture into the pan to even it out. Cool until solid and cut into bars.