No Bake Cereal Bars Recipe
- 4 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: In a large bowl, toss together the toasted oat cereal, rice cereal, peanuts and chocolate pieces; set aside. Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
step 2: In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the corn syrup and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and quickly stir into the peanut butter and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the cereal mixture and mix well. Press into the prepared pan. Let stand until set. Cut into bars and serve.