No Bake Minty Chocolate Freeze Recipe
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup vanilla wafer crumbs
step 1: Line a muffin pan with paper liners. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Stir in the melted chocolate, then beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, stir in the vanilla and peppermint extracts and the nuts.
step 2: Sprinkle a teaspoon of the crumbs into each muffin cup. Spoon the chocolate mixture evenly into the cups, then top with the remaining crumbs.
step 3: Freeze for at least an hour. Keep frozen until serving time.