Not Your Average Pepper Steak Recipe
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Beef Flavor
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 2 cups red and green peppers, cut into strips
step 1: Prepare Rice-A-Roni as directed, (substituting the 2 cups of water for the diced tomatoes), teriyaki sauce and 1 cup of water.
step 2: Fry round steak, onions, peppers and garlic in a frying pan.
step 3: Combine the two when rice is finished.