Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
step 1: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff). Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.