BUSH'S® Hawaiian Soft Tacos Recipe
- 1 pound boneless top sirloin*, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 2 (16 ounce) cans BUSH'S® Chili Beans; mild, medium or hot, slightly drained
- 8 medium soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions or cilantro
step 1: Grill steak to desired doneness and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices. Keep warm. Heat chili beans in medium saucepan until hot. Spoon about 1/3 cup of BUSH'S BEST Chili Beans in middle of tortilla. Top with some of the sliced meat, pineapple and green onions.