Old Fashioned Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Place sugar, egg, half and half, flour, whipping cream, and butter or margarine in blender. Beat until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie shell and sprinkle with cinnamon.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, until set in center.