Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
step 2: Mix tuna, onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic powder, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, and mustard together in a large bowl. Add pasta, and mix well.