Old Fashioned Spice Pie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 ½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, butter, vinegar and vanilla extract. Stir wet ingredients into the dry mixture. Pour entire mixture into the pie shell.
step 3: Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 50 minutes or until firm. Cool on a rack.