Olive Chicken II Recipe
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and quartered
- 20 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 ¼ cups dry white wine
- 1 ¼ cups chicken broth
step 1: Season chicken with salt. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat; brown chicken in oil, about 5 minutes each side. Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme and pepper and mix well, then stir in tomatoes, olives, wine and broth.
step 2: Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove garlic and bay leaf and serve.