Olive Pasta Salad Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salad seasoning
step 1: Place the eggs in a saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove saucepan from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel, and chop.
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix the olives, mayonnaise, celery seed, pepper, and salad seasoning. Toss in the eggs and macaroni. Cover, and chill at least 3 hours in the refrigerator before serving.