One-Pot Pasta With Tomato, White Beans and Pesto Recipe
- 3 1/4 cups dry bow-tie pasta
- 3 cups water
- 2 MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® Pesto with Basil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini (white kidney beans) or small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: COMBINE pasta, water and bouillon in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender and broth has reduced to about 1/2 cup; do not drain. Reduce heat; add pesto.
step 2: COOK, stirring frequently, until sauce has reduced slightly. Stir in tomatoes and beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Season with ground black pepper.