One Skillet Corned Beef Hash Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) cans corned beef
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
step 1: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute onions and potatoes until slightly browned, then stir in corned beef. Season with pepper and add vinegar 1 tablespoon at a time, cooking for 3 to 5 minutes in between each addition. Partially cover skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.