Onion Strips Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large onions, sliced into rings
- 1 cube beef bouillon, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 unbaked pizza crust
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 2: Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Slowly cook and stir onions in the butter, and mix in beef bouillon, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Continue cooking about 5 minutes, until onions are soft.
step 3: Arrange onion mixture evenly on the pizza crust. Top with Swiss cheese.
step 4: Place topped pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
step 5: Remove from heat, cut into strips and serve with pizza sauce.