Orange Bavarian Cream Parfait Recipe
- 2 (6 ounce) containers orange yogurt
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon orange or vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3 (11 ounce) cans DOLE® Mandarin Oranges, drained
step 1: Beat together yogurt and vanilla pudding mix for 30 seconds, until moistened. Fold in powdered sugar and whipped topping until blended. Reserve 1 tablespoon vanilla crumbs and 8 mandarin oranges for topping.
step 2: Layer in dessert glasses, vanilla crumbs, mandarin oranges and Bavarian cream; repeat layering. Sprinkle reserved crumbs over parfaits and top with reserved mandarin oranges.