Orange Cooler Pie Recipe
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 ⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ cup half-and-half cream
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
step 1: Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter or margarine, and 3 tablespoons white sugar. Mix well. Press into a 9 inch pie plate. Place in freezer.
step 2: Beat together half and half and 1/2 cup white sugar for about 2 minutes. Add undiluted orange juice concentrate, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat for 1 minute. Add ice cream, and beat an additional 2 minutes. Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
step 3: Freeze for several hours or overnight. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and orange sections if desired.