Orange Cream Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and sliced
step 1: In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream.
step 2: In a large salad bowl, combine fruits. Gently mix in orange dressing. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.