Orange Pie II Recipe
- ¼ cup orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 mandarin orange segments
step 1: In a large bowl combine the orange drink mix, condensed milk, and cream cheese. Beat on high speed with an electric mixer until well combined.
step 2: Pour mixture into the graham cracker crust and chill for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and mandarin orange segments.